Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 03, 2005

A question

What part of human being is not possible to transplant?
ans.
ans.
ans.
ans.
answer is "soul".

3 Comments:

Blogger rajkiran said...

I hope you may be kidding,rather here is my take on what part cannot be transplanted in the human body,your answer:soul.

If at all soul is ever a part of body then you can see it,and if you can show me soul then I bow before you.

Soul is beyond the senses and is beyond anything that infact is gross or subtle in nature.

If any definition in any language can describe soul across the ages I would love to see it.

By the way I reading your blogs and they are intresting.Will write me to you again.

raj.

June 16, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Jayanta said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 15, 2008 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Jayanta said...

Hey Kiran (rkalasap), I did not say body, I said human being. Human being and Human Body are not same.

August 15, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home